Building something different
Thank you for taking an active part in building
Peer Evaluation’s community of readers, contributors
Here are 3 ways to spread the word:
Peer Evaluation activity
Alexandru Iosup Trusted member
Delft University of Technology, Faculty of Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science (EEMCS), Parallel and Distributed Systems Group, Delft, the Netherlands
|Subject(s)||Computer Science, Distributed Systems, Cloud Computing Principles and Paradigms, Massively Multiplayer Online Games, e-Science|
n/aShares by Alexandru Iosup
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Alexandru's collections (0)
visiting this person
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation:
Alexandru's Peer Evaluation activity
- 3 The performance of bags-oftasks in large-scale distributed systems
- 3Benchmarking Grid Applications for Performance and Scalability Predictions
- 2Analyzing BitTorrent: Three Lessons from One Peer-Level View
- 2Correlating Topology and Path Characteristics of Overlay Networks and the Internet
- 2Inter-Operating Grids through Delegated MatchMaking
- 12. The Grid Workload Format
- 1Complete Architectural Design Of An
- 1ESTIMATING THE SIZE OF PEER-TO-PEER NETWORKS USING LAMBERT�S W FUNCTION.