Building something different
Thank you for taking an active part in building
Peer Evaluation’s community of readers, contributors
Here are 3 ways to spread the word:
Peer Evaluation activity
Chau Yuen Trusted member
Singapore University of Technology and Design
n/aShares by Chau Yuen
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Chau's collections (0)
visiting this person
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation:
Chau's Peer Evaluation activity
- 2Algebraic Relationship between Amicable Orthogonal Designs and Quasi-Orthogonal STBC with Minimum Decoding Complexity Accepted for publication in ICC 2006
- 11 Amicable Complex Orthogonal Designs
- 1Accepted for publication in IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications Single-Symbol-Decodable Differential Space-Time Modulation Based on QO-STBC
- 1Asymmetric CIOD. I. SIGNAL MODEL
- 1COMPARATIVE STUDY OF SVD AND QRS IN CLOSED-LOOP BEAMFORMING SYSTEMS