Building something different
Thank you for taking an active part in building
Peer Evaluation’s community of readers, contributors
Here are 3 ways to spread the word:
Peer Evaluation activity
Stephan Weibelzahl Trusted member
National College of Ireland
|Areas(s)||Computer Science, Psychology|
|Subject(s)||user modeling, on-line learning, evaluation|
|Spoken languages||German, English|
n/aShares by Stephan Weibelzahl
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Stephan's collections (0)
Stephan's Links on the Web
visiting this person
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation:
Stephan's Peer Evaluation activity
- 2Advantages, Opportunities, and Limits of Empirical Evaluations: Evaluating Adaptive Systems
- 1A Decomposition Model for the Layered Evaluation of Interactive Adaptive Systems
- 1ABSTRACT MOBILE TECHNOLOGIES IN EDUCATION- UBIQUITOUS SCAFFOLDING AND SUPPORT FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
- 1Adaptive learning courses in pedagogical psychology. The PSI project and the authoring system NetCoach.