Building something different
Thank you for taking an active part in building
Peer Evaluation’s community of readers, contributors
Here are 3 ways to spread the word:
Peer Evaluation activity
Russell Standish Trusted member
UNSW, Maths and Stats, Sydney, Australia
|Subject(s)||Computer Science, artificial life|
|Spoken languages||English, French, German|
n/aShares by Russell Standish
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Russell's collections (2)
Russell's Links on the Web
visiting this person
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation:
Russell's Peer Evaluation activity
- 2An Ecolab Perspective on the Bedau Evolutionary Statistics
- 2Ants are not Conscious
- 2Classdesc and Graphcode: support for scientific programming in C++
- 1A New Revolution in Physics
- 1ClassdescMP: Easy MPI programming in C++
- 1Complex Systems Research on Parallel Computers
- 1Ecolab, Webworld and self-organisation
- 1EcoLab: Agent Based Modeling for C++ programmers
- Anton Eliens, Professor, University of Twente / VU University Amsterdam.