Building something different
Thank you for taking an active part in building
Peer Evaluation’s community of readers, contributors
Here are 3 ways to spread the word:
Peer Evaluation activity
Emilio Gomez Trusted member
University of Granada
n/aShares by Emilio Gomez
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Emilio's collections (0)
visiting this person
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation:
Emilio's Peer Evaluation activity
- 3A Computational Theory of Complex Problem Solving Using the Vector Space Model (Part I): Latent Semantic Analysis, through the Path of Thousands of Ants
- 2Automatic Landing Technique Assessment using Latent Problem Solving Analysis
- 2Latent Problem Solving Analysis as an explanation of expertise effects in a complex, dynamic task
- 1A Computational Theory of Complex Problem Solving Using the Vector Space Model (part II): Latent Semantic Analysis Applied to Empirical Results from Adaptation
- 1K-12 and the World Wide Web
- 1Machine Learning can suggest management decisions on unperceived mastitic animals according to structural and productive proffies of dairy farms
- 1Simulating Spatial Partial Differential Equations with Cellular Automata
- 1Studying Social Aspects of Computer-Supported Collaboration with a Mixed Evaluation Approach