Building something different
Thank you for taking an active part in building
Peer Evaluation’s community of readers, contributors
Here are 3 ways to spread the word:
Peer Evaluation activity
Hertfordshire and Oxford
n/aShares by Luciano Floridi
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Luciano's collections (0)
visiting this person
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation:
Luciano's Peer Evaluation activity
- FGloria Origgi, Research Fellow, CNRS, Institut Nicod, Ecole Normale Supérieure, Ecole des Hautes Etudes, Paris.
- FJ. Britt Holbrook, Other, Center for the Study of Interdisciplinarity, University of North Texas, Department of Philosophy and Religion Studies, University of North Texas, Philosophy of/as Interdisciplinarity Network, Public Philosophy Network.