Building something different
Thank you for taking an active part in building
Peer Evaluation’s community of readers, contributors
Here are 3 ways to spread the word:
Peer Evaluation activity
Maja Mataric Trusted member
University of Southern California
n/aShares by Maja Mataric
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Maja's collections (0)
visiting this person
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation:
Maja's Peer Evaluation activity
- 2A Decision-Theoretic Approach to Fuzzy Behavior Coordination
- 2A hands-off physical therapy assistance robot for cardiac patients
- 11 Human Perception of Audio-Visual Synthetic Character Emotion Expression in the Presence of Ambiguous and Conflicting Information
- 1A Biologically Inspired Robotic Model for Learning By Imitation.
- 1A correspondence metric for imitation
- 1A Formal Framework For The Study Of Task Allocation In Multi-Robot Systems
- 1A Hierarchical Architecture for Behavior-Based Robots
- 1B 3 IA: A control architecture for autonomous robot-assisted behavior intervention for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- 1Deriving action and behavior primitives from human motion data
- 1Integrating Manual Dexterity with Mobility for Human-Scale Service Robotics The Case for Concentrated Research into Science and Technology Supporting Next-Generation Robotic Assistants Executive Summary 1