Building something different
Thank you for taking an active part in building
Peer Evaluation’s community of readers, contributors
Here are 3 ways to spread the word:
Peer Evaluation activity
Stevan Harnad Trusted member
University of Southampton
|Areas(s)||Computer Science, Philosophy, Psychology|
|Subject(s)||Psychology, Scientometrics, Cognitive science, Turing Test|
n/aShares by Stevan Harnad
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Stevan's collections (0)
Stevan's Links on the Web
visiting this person
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation:
Stevan's Peer Evaluation activity
- 78How and why to free all refereed research from access- and impact-barriers online, now
- 4A System Design for Human Factors Studies of Speech-Enabled Web Browsing
- 4Distributed cognition: cognizing, autonomy and the Turing Test� Pragmatics & Cognition 14(2
- 3Developing Services for Open Eprint Archives: Globalisation, Integration and the Impact of Links
- 3Dimensional attention effects in humans and neural nets
- 2Applications, Potential Problems and a Suggested Policy for Institutional E-Print Archives (preprint
- 2Categorical perception effects induced by category learning
- 2Dictionaries and Graphs Results
- 2Digitometric Services for Open Archives Environments
- 2Earlier Web Usage Statistics as Predictors of Later Citation Impact
- 2Open Access Scientometrics and the UK Research Assessment Exercise
- 2OPINION SIX PROPOSALS FOR FREEING ONLINE ACCESS TO THE REFEREED LITERATURE AND HOW THE CORTEX INITIATIVE CAN HELP
- 1Distributed processes, distributed cognizers, and collaborative cognition
- 1Entry-Level to Higher-Level Categories
- FJerome K Vanclay, Professor, Southern Cross University, European Forest Institute Mediterranean Office (EFIMED).
- FDavid M. W. Powers, Professor, Flinders University, School of Computer Science, Engineering and Mathematics, Adelaide, South Australia, KUB/Tilburg University, ITK/Institute for Language and Knowledge Technology, Tilburg, Brabant, Holland, FB Informatik/Faculty of Computer Science, University of Kaiserslautern, Germany, Telecom Paris/ENST, Paris, France, Macquarie University, Sydney, NSW, Australia, UNSW/University of New South Wales, Sydney, NSW, Australia, Sydney University, Sydney, NSW, Australia, Cardiff University, Linguistics Department, Cardiff, Wales, UK.
- FOlivier Ertzscheid, Lecturer, University of nantes.
- FAalam Wassef, Publisher, Founder of Peer Evaluation, Galerie Conradi.
- FKenneth Glizon, Self educated, Life.
- FGuillaume Dupuy d'Angeac, Publisher, Collective Developments, HEC Alumni, Peerevaluation.
- FJ. Britt Holbrook, Other, Center for the Study of Interdisciplinarity, University of North Texas, Department of Philosophy and Religion Studies, University of North Texas, Philosophy of/as Interdisciplinarity Network, Public Philosophy Network.
- FGloria Origgi, Research Fellow, CNRS, Institut Nicod, Ecole Normale Supérieure, Ecole des Hautes Etudes, Paris.
- FOrme de Saint Hilaire, Student, Bachelor Level, Trinity College Dublin, Faculty of Engineering, Mathematics and Science, Dublin, Ireland.
- FChristophe Al-Saleh, Lecturer, Université de Picardie, Amiens, France.
- FJosmel Pacheco-Mendoza, Research Fellow, Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos.
- FRoss Mounce, Student, Ph.D. Level, University of Bath.
- FMarcin Miłkowski, Assistant Professor, Instytut Filozofii i Socjologii PAN, Warszawa, Instytut Podstaw Informatyki PAN, Warszawa.
- FThuy Nguyen, Student, Ph.D. Level, Silviculture Research Institute, Ha Noi, Vietnam, The University of Melbourne.