Building something different
Thank you for taking an active part in building
Peer Evaluation’s community of readers, contributors
Here are 3 ways to spread the word:
Peer Evaluation activity
Andrew Trotman Trusted member
University of Otago
n/aShares by Andrew Trotman
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Andrew's collections (0)
visiting this person
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation:
Andrew's Peer Evaluation activity
- 3A Taxonomy for XML retrieval use cases
- 1A Virtual Evaluation Track for Cross Language Link Discovery
- 1Advantages and vulnerabilities of pull-based email-delivery
- 1An Artificial Intelligence Approach To Information Retrieval
- 1Fast and Effective Focused Retrieval
- 1Id- Dynamic Views on Static and Dynamic Disassembly Listings
- 1INEX REPORT The Use Case Track at INEX 2006