Building something different
Thank you for taking an active part in building
Peer Evaluation’s community of readers, contributors
Here are 3 ways to spread the word:
Peer Evaluation activity
|Full text requests||1|
Heather Piwowar Trusted member
Post Doctorate / email@example.com
DataONE at NESCent
Dryad data repository
University of British Columbia
Biography & Interests
I am a postdoc research associate, funded by the NSF-funded DataONE cyberinfrastructure project. I’m working with the Dryad team at NESCent, studying data sharing and reuse behaviour. I work remotely from beautiful Vancouver Canada, with a home base in the Biodiversity building in the Department of Zoology at the University of British Columbia. I have a bachelor’s and master’s degree from MIT in electrical engineering (focus on digital signal processing), 10 years of experience as a software engineer, and a PhD in Biomedical Informatics from the University of Pittsburgh.
My research focuses on studying the patterns, prevalence and impact of data sharing and reuse behaviour of “small science” post-publication datasets. My doctoral research focused on biomedical data, particularly gene expression microarray dat
89.27 KBShares by Heather Piwowar
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Heather's collections (1)
Heather's Links on the Web
visiting this person
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation:
Heather's Peer Evaluation activity
|Full text requests||1|
Title of the work: Sharing Detailed Research Data Is Associated with Increased Citation Rate
- Anonymous (1)
- FCameron Neylon, Senior Principal Research Fellow, STFC.
- FAalam Wassef, Publisher, Founder of Peer Evaluation, Galerie Conradi.
- FRoss Mounce, Student, Ph.D. Level, University of Bath.
- FJ. Britt Holbrook, Other, Center for the Study of Interdisciplinarity, University of North Texas, Department of Philosophy and Religion Studies, University of North Texas, Philosophy of/as Interdisciplinarity Network, Public Philosophy Network.
- FKelli Barr, Junior professional, Department of Philosophy and Religion Studies, University of North Texas, Denton, TX, Center for the Study of Interdisicplinarity, University of North Texas, Denton, TX, Eckerd College, St. Petersburg, FL.