Building something different
Thank you for taking an active part in building
Peer Evaluation’s community of readers, contributors
Here are 3 ways to spread the word:
Peer Evaluation activity
Markus Peschl Trusted member
University of Vienna
|Areas(s)||Economics, Philosophy, Psychology|
|Subject(s)||Innovation, knowledge creation, knowledge processes, cognitive science|
n/aShares by Markus Peschl
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Markus's collections (0)
visiting this person
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation:
Markus's Peer Evaluation activity
- 2The Recommendation Functional Architecture as the Basis for a Neurophysiological Understanding of Cognition
- 1Emergent Innovation�a Socio-Epistemological Innovation Technology Creating Profound Change and Radically New Knowledge as Core Challenges in Knowledge Management
- 1MICROLEARNING 2005 DRAFT The Challenge of Triggering Profound Processes of Understanding in Microlearning Environments Theoretical Foundations and a Case Study for a �Micro-learning Laboratory�
- FChristophe Al-Saleh, Lecturer, Université de Picardie, Amiens, France.
- FJ. Britt Holbrook, Other, Center for the Study of Interdisciplinarity, University of North Texas, Department of Philosophy and Religion Studies, University of North Texas, Philosophy of/as Interdisciplinarity Network, Public Philosophy Network.
- FGloria Origgi, Research Fellow, CNRS, Institut Nicod, Ecole Normale Supérieure, Ecole des Hautes Etudes, Paris.