Building something different
Thank you for taking an active part in building
Peer Evaluation’s community of readers, contributors
Here are 3 ways to spread the word:
Peer Evaluation activity
Carsten Ullrich Trusted member
Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering
n/aShares by Carsten Ullrich
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Carsten's collections (0)
visiting this person
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation:
Carsten's Peer Evaluation activity
- 2Culturally Aware Mathematics Education Technology
- 1Culturally Adapted Mathematics Education with
- 1Description of an Instructional Ontology and its Application in Web Services for Education
- 1Dissertation Course Generation as a Hierarchical Task Network Planning Problem
- 1Gender-Biased Adaptations in Educational Adaptive Hypermedia
- 1How activemath supports moderate constructivist mathematics teaching
- 1How to Teach it - Polya-Inspired Scenarios in ACTIVEMATH