Building something different
Thank you for taking an active part in building
Peer Evaluation’s community of readers, contributors
Here are 3 ways to spread the word:
Peer Evaluation activity
Student, Ph.D. Level
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
|Areas(s)||Library and Museum studies|
|Subject(s)||Library and Museum studies|
n/aShares by Jason Priem
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Jason's collections (0)
visiting this person
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation:
Jason's Peer Evaluation activity
- FGuillaume Dupuy d'Angeac, Publisher, Collective Developments, HEC Alumni, Peerevaluation.
- FRoss Mounce, Student, Ph.D. Level, University of Bath.
- FJohn J Meier, Librarian, University Libraries, Pennsylvania State University, University Park PA.
- FAalam Wassef, Publisher, Founder of Peer Evaluation, Galerie Conradi.
- FJasper J.F. van den Bosch, Student, Ph.D. Level, Medical Psychology, Goethe University, Frankfurt.
- FKelli Barr, Junior professional, Department of Philosophy and Religion Studies, University of North Texas, Denton, TX, Center for the Study of Interdisicplinarity, University of North Texas, Denton, TX, Eckerd College, St. Petersburg, FL.