Building something different
Thank you for taking an active part in building
Peer Evaluation’s community of readers, contributors
Here are 3 ways to spread the word:
Peer Evaluation activity
Jason E. Thomas
Concordia University, Grand Canyon University, University of Phoenix, Austin, TX
|Areas(s)||Business administration, Marketing Studies|
|Subject(s)||Business administration, Marketing|
|Spoken languages||English, Czech, Slovak, Spanish|
Biography & Interests
Jason E. Thomas, PhD is an adjunct business professor at Concordia University Texas, Grand Canyon University, University of Phoenix and Chief Operating Officer for the Collective Group in Austin, TX.
2.52 MBShares by Jason E. Thomas
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Jason's collections (1)
Jason's Links on the Web
visiting this person
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation:
Jason's Peer Evaluation activity
- 7636Scholarly Views on the Nature of Theory
- 696Adding Rigor to Classroom Assessment Techniques for Non-Traditional Adult Programs: A Lifecycle Improvement Approach
- 554Analyzing the Subprime Mortgage Crisis
- 430The Effect of the Higher Education Act on the United States
- 266Enlightenment and Colonial Effects on Education in Africa
- 193The Effect of Campus Climate on Students: Introducing a Bi-Lateral Selection Process
- 15Lessons Learned in Management, Marketing, Sales, and Finance Incentive Practices a Decade after the Subprime Mortgage Crisis
- 8Exploring Buyer Motivation to Improve Management, Marketing, Sales, and Finance Practices in the Martial Arts Industry
Title of the work: Adding Rigor to Classroom Assessment Techniques for Non-Traditional Adult Programs: A Lifecycle Improvement Approach
- Jason E. Thomas, Associate Professor.
- Jason E. Thomas, Associate Professor, Concordia University, Grand Canyon University, University of Phoenix, Austin, TX.