Building something different
Thank you for taking an active part in building
Peer Evaluation’s community of readers, contributors
Here are 3 ways to spread the word:
Peer Evaluation activity
Juan Andrade-Cetto Trusted member
Institu de Robòtica i Informàtica Industrial, CSIC-UPC, Barcelona, Spain
n/aShares by Juan Andrade-Cetto
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Juan's collections (1)
visiting this person
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation:
Juan's Peer Evaluation activity
- 2Integration of Perceptual Grouping and Depth
- 13d real-time head tracking fusing color histograms and stereovision
- 1Article Decentralized Sensor Fusion for Ubiquitous Networking Robotics in Urban Areas
- 1Concurrent map building and localization on indoor dynamic environments
- 1Conditions for suboptimal filter stability in SLAM
- 13D mapping for urban service robots
- 1Amortized constant time state estimation in Pose SLAM and hierarchical SLAM using a mixed Kalman-information filter
- 1Orientation Invariant Features for Multiclass Object Recognition
- 1A Tree-Based Nearest Neighbor Search for Data Association in Pose SLAM
- Juan Andrade-Cetto, Research Associate, Institu de Robòtica i Informàtica Industrial, CSIC-UPC, Barcelona, Spain.