Peer Evaluation activity
This was brought to you by:
Followblock this user Chau Yuen Trusted member
Singapore University of Technology and Design
Accepted for publication in IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications Single-Symbol-Decodable Differential Space-Time Modulation Based on QO-STBC
Your session has expired but donâ€™t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and weâ€™ll bring you back
to this page. Youâ€™ll just need to click â€śSendâ€ť.
Your mailing list is currently empty.
It will build up as you send messages
and links to your peers.
Your message has been sent.
Area : Electronic Engineering
Language : English
Doi : 10.1.1.63.6707
Leave a comment
This contribution has not been reviewed yet. review?
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation to sign your evaluation:
Please select an affiliation:
Chau's Peer Evaluation activity
- 2Algebraic Relationship between Amicable Orthogonal Designs and Quasi-Orthogonal STBC with Minimum Decoding Complexity Accepted for publication in ICC 2006
- 11 Amicable Complex Orthogonal Designs
- 1Accepted for publication in IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications Single-Symbol-Decodable Differential Space-Time Modulation Based on QO-STBC
- 1Asymmetric CIOD. I. SIGNAL MODEL
- 1COMPARATIVE STUDY OF SVD AND QRS IN CLOSED-LOOP BEAMFORMING SYSTEMS
Full Text request
Your request will be sent.
Please enter your email address to be notified
when this article becomes available