Peer Evaluation activity
This was brought to you by:
Followblock this user Aris Pagourtzis Trusted member
National Technical University of Athens, School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Department of Computer Science, Athens, Greece
Deterministic Communication in Radio Networks with Large Labels?
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Your mailing list is currently empty.
It will build up as you send messages
and links to your peers.
Your message has been sent.
Area : Computer Science
Language : English
Doi : 10.1.1.62.4657
Leave a comment
This contribution has not been reviewed yet. review?
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation to sign your evaluation:
Please select an affiliation:
Aris's Peer Evaluation activity
- 2Maximum Request Satisfaction in WDM Rings: Algorithms and Experiments
- 2On the Complexity of Train Assignment Problems
- 1Deterministic Communication in Radio Networks with Large Labels?
- 1Minimizing Request Blocking in All-Optical Rings
- 1Oblivious Gossiping in Ad-Hoc Radio Networks
- 1On a Non-cooperative Model for Wavelength Assignment in Multifiber Optical Networks ?
Full Text request
Your request will be sent.
Please enter your email address to be notified
when this article becomes available