Peer Evaluation activity
This was brought to you by:
Followblock this user Paul Garrett Trusted member
University of Minnesota
(March 16, 2004) Factoring x n ? 1: cyclotomic and Aurifeuillian polynomials
Your session has expired but donâ€™t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and weâ€™ll bring you back
to this page. Youâ€™ll just need to click â€śSendâ€ť.
Your mailing list is currently empty.
It will build up as you send messages
and links to your peers.
Your message has been sent.
Area : Mathematics
Language : English
Doi : 10.1.1.121.3592
Leave a comment
This contribution has not been reviewed yet. review?
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation to sign your evaluation:
Please select an affiliation:
Paul's Peer Evaluation activity
- 3(March 16, 2004) Factoring x n ? 1: cyclotomic and Aurifeuillian polynomials
- 2(February 19, 2005) Euler factorization of global integrals
- 1(February 19, 2005) Primer of Unramified Principal Series
- 14. Degenerate Eisenstein series along anisotropic tori
- 1Euler Factorization of Global Integrals
- 1NATURAL BOUNDARIES AND THE CORRECT NOTION OF INTEGRAL MOMENTS OF Lďż˝FUNCTIONS
- 1ďż˝ Generic algebras ďż˝ Strict Iwahori-Hecke algebras ďż˝ Representations with Iwahori-fixed vectors ďż˝ Proof of the Borel-Matsumoto theorem
Full Text request
Your request will be sent.
Please enter your email address to be notified
when this article becomes available