Peer Evaluation activity
This was brought to you by:
Followblock this user Dainis Zeps Trusted member
Senior Research Fellow / email@example.com
Institute of Mathematics and Computer Science
University of Latvia
Science and Religion Dialogue interdisciplinary group
Combinatorial Maps with Normalized Knot
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Your mailing list is currently empty.
It will build up as you send messages
and links to your peers.
Your message has been sent.
Author(s) : Dainis Zeps
Subject : graphs on surface, zigzag walk, permutations, combinatorial maps, combinatorial
Area : Mathematics
Language : English
Year : 2010
|Affiliations :||Institute of Mathematics and Computer Science|
Pages : 14
Url : http://www.ltn.lv/~dainize/MathPages/fixed.knot.pdf
Leave a comment
This contribution has not been reviewed yet. review?
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation to sign your evaluation:
Please select an affiliation:
Dainis's Peer Evaluation activity
- 4On quantum windows or theorem windows: new approach to observer principle in physics
- 3Application of the Free Minor Closed Classes in the Context of the Four Color Theorem . Riga : Quantum Distinctions
- 2Forbidden Minors for Projective Plane are Free-Toroidal or Non-Toroidal
- 2Combinatorial maps
- 2World’s Economy: what is money? Physicist’s approach to tendencies in world’s economy
- 1Building Mathematics via Theorem Windows
- 1Classical and quantum self-reference systems in physics and mathematics
- 1Combinatorial Maps with Normalized Knot
- Dainis Zeps, Senior Research Fellow, Institute of Mathematics and Computer Science.
Full Text request
Your request will be sent.
Please enter your email address to be notified
when this article becomes available