Peer Evaluation activity
This was brought to you by:
Followblock this user Maya Dimitrova Trusted member
Institute of System Engineering and Robotics
Cognitive modelling and Web search: Some heuristics and insights
Your session has expired but donâ€™t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and weâ€™ll bring you back
to this page. Youâ€™ll just need to click â€śSendâ€ť.
Your mailing list is currently empty.
It will build up as you send messages
and links to your peers.
Your message has been sent.
Area : Computer Science
Language : English
Doi : 10.1.1.89.8722
Leave a comment
This contribution has not been reviewed yet. review?
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation to sign your evaluation:
Please select an affiliation:
Maya's Peer Evaluation activity
- 3International Conference on Computer Systems and Technologies- CompSysTech ? 2005 Joining Cognitive Capabilities in 3D Media Spaces
- 2Cognitive modelling and Web search: Some heuristics and insights
- 2International Conference on Computer Systems and Technologies- CompSysTech?07 A Refinement Model with Information Granulation Focused on Difficult to Distinguish Cases
- 2INTUITIVE PREDICTIONS OF WEB KNOWLEDGE AVAILABILITY 1
- 1Design of Web Agents Inspired by Brain Research
- 1International Conference on Computer Systems and Technologies- CompSysTech?07 An Interface System Based on Multimodal Principle for Cardiological Diagnosis Assistance
- 1JAVA-SERVLET TECHNOLOGY FOR BUILDING NEW WEB DOCUMENT CLASSIFIERS
Full Text request
Your request will be sent.
Please enter your email address to be notified
when this article becomes available