Peer Evaluation activity
This was brought to you by:
Followblock this user Roman A Pletka Trusted member
A Buffer-Management Scheme for Bandwidth and Delay Differentiation using a Virtual Scheduler
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Your mailing list is currently empty.
It will build up as you send messages
and links to your peers.
Your message has been sent.
Area : Computer Science
Language : English
Doi : 10.1.1.2.3408
Leave a comment
This contribution has not been reviewed yet. review?
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation to sign your evaluation:
Please select an affiliation:
Roman's Peer Evaluation activity
- 2Adaptive End-to-End Quality-of-Service Guarantees in IP Networks using an Active Networking Approach
- 1A new Buffer Management Scheme for IP Differentiated Services
- 1Bandwidth Allocation for Non-Responsive Flows with Active Queue Management
- 1Bringing Efficient Advanced Queries to Distributed Hash Tables
Full Text request
Your request will be sent.
Please enter your email address to be notified
when this article becomes available