Peer Evaluation activity
This was brought to you by:
Followblock this user Winfried Hochstattler Trusted member
FernUniversität in Hagen
On the Chromatic Number of an Oriented Matroid
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Your mailing list is currently empty.
It will build up as you send messages
and links to your peers.
Your message has been sent.
Subject : unspecified
Area : Mathematics
Language : English
Doi : 10.1.1.70.2582
Leave a comment
This contribution has not been reviewed yet. review?
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation to sign your evaluation:
Please select an affiliation:
Winfried's Peer Evaluation activity
- 4A Note on MaxFlow-MinCut and Homomorphic Equivalence in Matroids
- 2A new Linear Time Algorithm for Computing the Convex Hull of a Simple Polygon in the Plane
- 1 Balanced Signings and the Chromatic Number of Oriented Matroids
- 1 Large Circuits in Binary Matroids of Large Cogirth: I
- 1 On the Chromatic Number of an Oriented Matroid
- 1A Hadwiger Conjecture for Hyperplane Arrangements
- 1A Non-Visiting Path, Nested Cones and Onion Skins
Full Text request
Your request will be sent.
Please enter your email address to be notified
when this article becomes available