Peer Evaluation activity
This was brought to you by:
Followblock this user Michel Abdalla Trusted member
École normale supérieure
DHIES: An encryption scheme based on the Diffie-Hellman Problem
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Your mailing list is currently empty.
It will build up as you send messages
and links to your peers.
Your message has been sent.
Author(s) : Michel Abdalla, Mihir Bellare, and Phillip Rogaway
Subject : unspecified
Area : Computer Science
Language : English
|Affiliations :||École normale supérieure|
Doi : 10.1.1.62.344
Leave a comment
This contribution has not been reviewed yet. review?
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation to sign your evaluation:
Please select an affiliation:
Michel's Peer Evaluation activity
- 3Searchable encryption revisited: Consistency properties, relation to anonymous ibe, and extensions.
- 3Strong Password-Based Authentication in TLS using the Three-Party Group Diffie-Hellman Protocol
- 1A New Forward-Secure Digital Signature Scheme
- 1Flexible Group Key Exchange with On-Demand Computation of Subgroup Keys
- 1DHIES: An encryption scheme based on the Diffie-Hellman Problem
Full Text request
Your request will be sent.
Please enter your email address to be notified
when this article becomes available