Peer Evaluation activity
This was brought to you by:
Followblock this user Alberto Fernandez Trusted member
University Rey Juan Carlos
A Multiagent Approach to the Dynamic Enactment of Semantic Transportation Services
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Your mailing list is currently empty.
It will build up as you send messages
and links to your peers.
Your message has been sent.
Author(s) : Alberto Fernandez
Subject : unspecified
Area : Computer Science
Language : English
|Affiliations :||University Rey Juan Carlos|
Leave a comment
This contribution has not been reviewed yet. review?
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation to sign your evaluation:
Please select an affiliation:
Alberto's Peer Evaluation activity
- 3A Multiagent Approach to the Dynamic Enactment of Semantic Transportation Services
- 2Role-based service description and discovery
- 1Exploiting Organisational Information for Service Coordination in Multiagent Systems
- 1Designing Multiagent Decision Support System - The Case of Transportation Management
- 1Designing Multiagent Decision Support System The Case of Transportation Management �
- 1Chapter 11 Service Composition
- 1A Propose-and-revise System for Real-time Traffic Management
- 1Event-driven architecture for decision support in traffic management systems
Full Text request
Your request will be sent.
Please enter your email address to be notified
when this article becomes available