Peer Evaluation activity
This was brought to you by:
Followblock this user Daniel Mietchen
Vocal Learning in Pinnipeds: A Model System for Human Speech Evolution
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Your mailing list is currently empty.
It will build up as you send messages
and links to your peers.
Your message has been sent.
Author(s) : William T. Fitch, Ronald J. Schusterman, Colleen Reichmuth, Marija Spasikova, Daniel Mietchen
Subject : unspecified
Area : Other
Language : English
Year : 2008
|Affiliations :||EvoMRI Communications|
Volume : 123
Issue : 5
Pages : 3507 -
Url : http://link.aip.org/link/JASMAN/v123/i5/p3507/s2&Agg=doi
Doi : 10.1121/1.2934401
Leave a comment
This contribution has not been reviewed yet. review?
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation to sign your evaluation:
Please select an affiliation:
Daniel's Peer Evaluation activity
- 2Wikis as platforms for scholarly publishing
- 1Collaborative platforms for streamlining workflows in Open Science
- 1Automated dielectric single cell spectroscopy - temperature dependence of electrorotation
- 1Vocal Learning in Pinnipeds: A Model System for Human Speech Evolution
- 1Scientists & Societies: Giving young European students a voice
- 86Wikis as platforms for scholarly publishing
- 66Collaborative platforms for streamlining workflows in Open Science
- 63Peer Review—The Newcomers' Perspective
- 3Wikis in scholarly publishing : Nature Precedings
- 3Peer reviews: make them public
- 2Peer reviews: make them public.
- 2Automated dielectric single cell spectroscopy - temperature dependence of electrorotation
- 2Collaborative Structuring of Knowledge by Experts and the Public
- 2Magnetic resonance imaging of the siliceous skeleton of the demosponge Lubomirskia baicalensis.
- 2Open science breakthroughs of the year 2010 the candidates
- 2Optimizing automated preprocessing streams for brain morphometric comparisons across multiple primate species
- 2Cortex reorganization of Xenopus laevis eggs in strong static magnetic fields
- 2Perceptions about postdocs
- 2Vocal Learning in Pinnipeds: A Model System for Human Speech Evolution
- 2Scientists & Societies: Giving young European students a voice
- 1In Vivo Assessment of Cold Adaptation in Insect Larvae by Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
- 13D Magnetic Resonance Microscopy of Dehydrated Biological Specimens
- 1Effectively incorporating selected multimedia content into medical publications.
Full Text request
Your request will be sent.
Please enter your email address to be notified
when this article becomes available