Peer Evaluation activity
This was brought to you by:
Followblock this user Ying Zhang
iSPY: Detecting IP Prefix Hijacking on My Own
Your session has expired but donâ€™t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and weâ€™ll bring you back
to this page. Youâ€™ll just need to click â€śSendâ€ť.
Your mailing list is currently empty.
It will build up as you send messages
and links to your peers.
Your message has been sent.
Area : Computer Science
Language : English
Doi : 10.1.1.155.5241
Leave a comment
This contribution has not been reviewed yet. review?
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation to sign your evaluation:
Please select an affiliation:
Ying's Peer Evaluation activity
- 2A Measurement Study of Internet Delay Asymmetry
- 2ABSTRACT Practical Defenses Against BGP Prefix Hijacking
- 2iSPY: Detecting IP Prefix Hijacking on My Own
- 1Characterizing Internet Delay Asymmetry
- 1Effective Diagnosis of Routing Disruptions from End Systems
- 1HC-BGP: A Light-weight and Flexible Scheme for Securing Prefix Ownership
- 1Internet-Scale Malware Mitigation: Combining Intelligence of the Control and Data Plane ABSTRACT
- 1Low-rate tcp-targeted dos attack disrupts internet routing
- 1On the Impact of Route Monitor Selection
Full Text request
Your request will be sent.
Please enter your email address to be notified
when this article becomes available