Peer Evaluation activity
This was brought to you by:
Followblock this user Violaine Prince Trusted member
Computer Science Department, University Montpellier 2, Montpellier France
The impact of corpus quality and type on topic based text segmentation evaluation
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Your mailing list is currently empty.
It will build up as you send messages
and links to your peers.
Your message has been sent.
Author(s) : ,
Keywords : evaluation, nlp, topic segmentation
Subject : unspecified
Area : Other
Language : English
Year : 2008
|Affiliations :||Computer Science Department, University Montpellier 2, Montpellier France|
Url : http://api.mendeley.com/research/impact-corpus-quality-type-topic-based-text-segmentation-evaluation/
Leave a comment
This contribution has not been reviewed yet. review?
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation to sign your evaluation:
Please select an affiliation:
Violaine's Peer Evaluation activity
- 1Modélisation de l ’ Hyperonymie via la combinaison de réseaux sémantiques et de vecteurs conceptuels
- 1Evaluation et détermination de la pertinence pour des syntagmes candidats à la collocation
- 1Intended boundaries detection in topic change tracking for text segmentation
- 1The impact of corpus quality and type on topic based text segmentation evaluation
- 1An NLP-based ontology population for a risk management generic structure
- 1Finding text boundaries and finding topic boundaries : two different task ?
- 1Building a Bilingual Representation of the Roget Thesaurus for French to English Machine Translation
- 1A Web-Mining Approach to Disambiguate Biomedical Acronym Expansions
- 1Managing the Acronym / Expansion Identification
- 1Antonymy and conceptual vectors
Full Text request
Your request will be sent.
Please enter your email address to be notified
when this article becomes available