Peer Evaluation activity
|Full text requests||7|
This was brought to you by:
Followblock this user Marios Poulos Trusted member
Ionian University, Corfu, Greece
An XML Schema for the Sharing and Communication of Heterogeneous EEG Data for Diagnostic and Research Purposes
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Your mailing list is currently empty.
It will build up as you send messages
and links to your peers.
Your message has been sent.
Author(s) : Marios Poulos, Sozon Papavlasopoulos, George Bokos, Angelos Evangelou
Subject : unspecified
Area : Other
Language : English
Year : 2006
|Affiliations :||Ionian University, Corfu, Greece|
Volume : 4
Issue : 4
Pages : 253-273
Url : http://api.mendeley.com/research/an-xml-schema-for-the-sharing-and-communication-of-heterogeneous-eeg-data-for-diagnostic-and-research-purposes/
Leave a comment
This contribution has not been reviewed yet. review?
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation to sign your evaluation:
Please select an affiliation:
Marios's Peer Evaluation activity
- 6Person identification based on parametric processing of the EEG
- 4Parametric person identification from the EEG using computational geometry
- 4Metadata Encoding for the Levels of Scientific A DTD for Scientific Research
- 3On the use of EEG features towards person identification via neural networks.
- 3Neural network based person identification using EEG features
- 3Person identification from the EEG using nonlinear signal classification.
- 3Comparison between auto-cross-correlation coefficients and coherence methods applied to the EEG for diagnostic purposes.
- 3Endometrial Cancer Recognition via EEG Dependent upon 14-3-3 Protein Leading to an Ontological Diagnosis
- 3WEB AUTHENTIC AND SIMILAR TEXTS DETECTION USING AR DIGITAL SIGNATURE
- 3An XML Schema for the Sharing and Communication of Heterogeneous EEG Data for Diagnostic and Research Purposes
- 1Towards the Semantic Extraction of Digital Signatures for Librarian Image-Identification Purposes
- 1Social metadata for the impact factor
- 1Using a Semantic Self-Organising Web Page-Ranking Mechanism for Public Administration and Education
- 1Evaluating authoritative sources using social networks: an insight from Wikipedia
|Full text requests||7|
Title of the work: Parametric person identification from the EEG using computational geometry
- Anonymous (7)
Full Text request
Your request will be sent.
Please enter your email address to be notified
when this article becomes available