Peer Evaluation activity
|Full text requests||4|
This was brought to you by:
Followblock this user Pavol Navrat Trusted member
Slovak University of Technology, Bratislava
From Keyword Search Towards Exploratory Information Seeking, And Beyond
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Your mailing list is currently empty.
It will build up as you send messages
and links to your peers.
Your message has been sent.
Author(s) : Pavol Navrat
Subject : unspecified
Area : Web Studies
Language : English
|Affiliations :||Slovak University of Technology, Bratislava|
Leave a comment
This contribution has not been reviewed yet. review?
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation to sign your evaluation:
Please select an affiliation:
Pavol's Peer Evaluation activity
- 2Collection and Management of EMG Examination Cases
- 2Reuse with Design Patterns: Towards Pattern-Based Design
- 1Experiences with Designing a Module for Teaching Teamwork to Students
- 1Intelligent Support for Information retrieval of Web Documents
- 1Bee Hive Metaphor for Web Search
- 1Decompression of run-time compressed PE-files
- 1A Note on the Role of Abstraction and Generality in Software Development
- 1Web Search Engine Working as a Bee Hive
- 1Personalized Web Search Using Context Enhanced Query
- 1Adaptive web-based portal for effective learning programming
- 1An Approach to Project Planning Employing Software and Systems Engineering Meta-Model Represented by an Ontology
- 1SPEM Ontology as the Semantic Notation for Method and Process Definition in the Context of SWEBOK
- 1Design Pattern Instantiation Directed by Concretization and Specialization
- 1Reingeneering of Legacy Data and Knowledge for Electromyography Studies
- 1Computer Support for Electromyographic Studies
- 1Representing Design Patterns as Design Components
- 1The context and the contents of software engineering education in Slovakia
- 1A technique for modelling design patterns
- 1Use of program schemata in lisp programming: an evaluation of its impact on learning
- 1Learning programming in prolog using schemata
- 1A Schema-Based Approach to Teaching Programming in Lisp and Prolog
- 1Software Reuse: Principles, Patterns, Prospects
- 1Modeling a query optimizer with multi-level logic programming
- 1A Prolog technique of implementing search of A/O graphs with constraints
- 1A multilevel knowledge representation of strategies for combining modules
- 1Identification of versions in databases of software components
- 1A multi-level logic programming model of a query optimizer
- 1A closer look at programming expertise: critical survey of some methodological issues
- 1Experiment in knowledge based programming
- 1Use of PrologIII in Teaching Artificial Intelligence Techniques
- 1Modelling software systems in configuration management
|Full text requests||4|
Title of the work: Personalized Web Search Using Context Enhanced Query
- Anonymous (4)
Full Text request
Your request will be sent.
Please enter your email address to be notified
when this article becomes available