Peer Evaluation activity
This was brought to you by:
Followblock this user Rogerio Reis Trusted member
Professor / email@example.com
CS Department, Science Faculty, Porto University
Enumeration and generation with a string automata representation☆
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Your mailing list is currently empty.
It will build up as you send messages
and links to your peers.
Your message has been sent.
Author(s) : M ALMEIDA, N MOREIRA, R REIS
Keywords : exact enumeration, finite automata, initially connected deterministic finite automata, minimal automata, random generation
Subject : unspecified
Area : Other
Language : English
Year : 2007
|Affiliations :||CS Department, Science Faculty, Porto University|
Volume : 387
Issue : 2
Pages : -
Url : http://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S0304397507005543
Doi : 10.1016/j.tcs.2007.07.029
Leave a comment
This contribution has not been reviewed yet. review?
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation to sign your evaluation:
Please select an affiliation:
Rogerio's Peer Evaluation activity
- 2Apoo: an Environment for a Firts Course in Assembly Language Programming
- 2Um manuscrito perdido do Dr. Watson: Sherlock Holmes e o Sudoku Parte II
- 2Series-Parallel Automata and Short Regular Expressions
- 1Natural Language and Natural Menus Interfaces
- 1A Web-Based System For Multi-Agent Interactive Timetabling
- 1FAdo:Interactive Tools for Learning Formal Computational Models
- 1PARTITIONS INTO SUM-FREE SETS
- 1Acyclic Automata with Easy-to-Find Short Regular Expressions
- 1Testint equivalence of Regular Languages
- 1Small NFAs from Regular Expressions : Some Experimental Results
- 1On the Average Number of States of Partial Derivative Automata
- 1State Elimination Ordering Strategies: Some Experimental Results
- 1The Average Transition Complexity of Glushkov and Partial Derivative Automata
- 1Antimirov and Mosses’s rewrite system revisited
- 1FAdo and GUItar: tools for automata manipulation and visualization
- 1Aspects of enumeration and generation with a string automata representation
- 1Enumeration and generation with a string automata representation☆
- Rogerio Reis, Professor, CS Department, Science Faculty, Porto University.
Full Text request
Your request will be sent.
Please enter your email address to be notified
when this article becomes available