Peer Evaluation activity
This was brought to you by:
Followblock this user Xuding Zhu Trusted member
Dept. of Math., Zhejiang Normal Univ. Jinhua, China
The Fractional Chromatic Number of Graphs of Maximum Degree at Most Three
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Your mailing list is currently empty.
It will build up as you send messages
and links to your peers.
Your message has been sent.
Author(s) : Hamed Hatami, Xuding Zhu
Keywords : 05c15, 080712635, 1, 10, 1137, ams subject classification, cubic graphs, doi, fractional chromatic number, introduction, a variation, a graph g, triangle free graphs
Subject : unspecified
Area : Other
Language : English
Year : 2009
|Affiliations :||Dept. of Math., Zhejiang Normal Univ. Jinhua, China|
Volume : 23
Issue : 4
Pages : 1762-1775
Url : http://api.mendeley.com/research/fractional-chromatic-number-graphs-maximum-degree-most-three/
Leave a comment
This contribution has not been reviewed yet. review?
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation to sign your evaluation:
Please select an affiliation:
Xuding's Peer Evaluation activity
- 2Game colouring of the square of graphs
- 2Circular game chromatic number of graphs
- 2Circular Choosability Via Combinatorial Nullstellensatz
- 2List circular coloring of trees and cycles
- 2On the circular chromatic number of circular partitionable graphs
- 2Circular chromatic number of distance graphs with distance sets of cardinality 3
- 2Star Extremal Circulant Graphs
- 1Colouring graphs with bounded generalized colouring number
- 1Graphs and Combinatorics Relaxed Coloring of a Graph
- 1On sparse graphs with given colorings and homomorphisms
- 1Choosability of toroidal graphs without short cycles
- 1The Two-Coloring Number and Degenerate Colorings of Planar Graphs
- 1List circular coloring of trees and cycles
- 1of Cartesian Products of Graphs
- 1Circular choosability of graphs assignment Ä for which
- 1Incidence coloring of k-degenerated graphs
Full Text request
Your request will be sent.
Please enter your email address to be notified
when this article becomes available