Peer Evaluation activity
This was brought to you by:
Followblock this user Bernard A. Cousin Trusted member
University of Rennes 1
Effect of Splitting Factor on the Generated Multicast Trees in Optical Networks
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Your mailing list is currently empty.
It will build up as you send messages
and links to your peers.
Your message has been sent.
Author(s) : Shadi Jawhar, Bernard Cousin, Samer Lahoud
Subject : unspecified
Area : Other
Language : English
Year : 2011
|Affiliations :||University of Rennes 1|
Url : http://api.mendeley.com/research/effect-splitting-factor-generated-multicast-trees-optical-networks/
Leave a comment
This contribution has not been reviewed yet. review?
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation to sign your evaluation:
Please select an affiliation:
Bernard's Peer Evaluation activity
- 2Protection par p-cycles dans les réseaux WDM
- 1Joint Optimization of Monitor Location and Network Anomaly Detection
- 1Optimal Period Length for the CGS Sensor Network Scheduling Algorithm
- 1Distance priority based multicast routing in WDM networks considering sparse light splitting
- 1Extending Node Protection Concept of P-Cycles for an Efficient Resource Utilization in Multicast Traffic
- 1Effect of Splitting Factor on the Generated Multicast Trees in Optical Networks
- 1Hybrid Inter-Domain QoS Routing with Crankback Mechanisms
- 1Global Vs. Per-Domain Monitoring of Multi-Domain Networks
- 1Placement of Light Splitters in Optical Networks
- 1Distributed PLR-Based Backup Path Computation in MPLS Networks
- 1Survivable MPLS Over Optical Transport Networks: Cost and Resource Usage Analysis
- 1Efficient Placement of Light Splitters in Heterogeneous Optical Networks
- 1Survivability in multi-domain optical networks using p-cycles
- 1Performance Evaluation of the Labelled OBS Architecture
- 1Avoidance of multicast incapable branching nodes for multicast routing in WDM networks
- 1A Topology Aggregation Model for Survivability in Multi-Domain Optical Networks Using p-Cycles
- 1Multi-Criteria p-Cycle Network Design
- 1The ASSET Architecture: Integrating Media Applications and Products through a Unified API
Full Text request
Your request will be sent.
Please enter your email address to be notified
when this article becomes available