Peer Evaluation activity
This was brought to you by:
Followblock this user Ana Fernández Vilas Trusted member
University of VIfo
Adaptive Learning Objects for t-learning
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Your mailing list is currently empty.
It will build up as you send messages
and links to your peers.
Your message has been sent.
Author(s) : Marta Rey Lopez, Rebeca P. Diaz Redondo, Ana Fernandez Vilas, Jose J. Pazos Arias, Martin Lopez Nores
Area : Other
Language : English
Year : 2007
|Affiliations :||University of VIfo|
Volume : 5
Issue : 6
Pages : 401 - 408
Url : http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/lpdocs/epic03/wrapper.htm?arnumber=4395228
Doi : 10.1109/TLA.2007.4395228
Leave a comment
This contribution has not been reviewed yet. review?
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation to sign your evaluation:
Please select an affiliation:
Ana's Peer Evaluation activity
- 2Incentivized provision of metadata, semantic reasoning and time-driven filtering: Making a puzzle of personalized e-commerce☆
- 2T-MAESTRO and its authoring tool: using adaptation to integrate entertainment into personalized t-learning
- 2Context-aware personalization services for a residential gateway based on the OSGi platform
- 2On the interplay between inconsistency and incompleteness in multi-perspective requirements specifications
- 2Enhancing TV programmes with additional contents using MPEG-7 segmentation information
- 1VWS: Applying virtualization techniques to Web Services Author
- 1Receiver-side semantic reasoning for digital TV personalization in the absence of return channels
- 1Methodologies to evolve formal specifications through refinement and retrenchment in an analysis–revision cycle
- 1Guidelines for the incremental identification of aspects in requirements specifications
- 1Enhancing Residential Gateways: A Semantic OSGi Platform
- 1TVGuide2.0: applying the Web2.0 fundamentals to IDTV
- 1ATLAS: a framework to provide multiuser and distributed t-learning services over MHP
- 1A Six-valued Logic to Reason about Uncertainty and Inconsistency in Requirements Specifications
- 1MiSPOT: dynamic product placement for digital TV through MPEG-4 processing and semantic reasoning
- 1A Two-Sided Simulator for the Assessment of Coordination Policies in Mobile Ad-hoc Networks
- 1On the interplay between inconsistency and incompleteness in multi-perspective requirements specifications.
- 1Mashing up TV and the Web in the mobile world
- 1An AmI-enabled OSGi platform based on socio-semantic technologies
- 1Smart Home Systems
- 1Adaptive Learning Objects for t-learning
- 1Sponsored advertising for IDTV: A personalized and content-aware approach
- 1Automatic Live Tagging of Videos Using Chronicles
- 1myTV 2.0: Semantic Reasoning and Web 2.0 for Mobile TV
- 1Extending SCORM to Create Adaptive Courses
- 1Merging Requirements Views with Incompleteness and Inconsistency
- 1Approximate Retrieval of Incomplete and Formal Specifications applied to Vertical Reuse
Full Text request
Your request will be sent.
Please enter your email address to be notified
when this article becomes available