Peer Evaluation activity
This was brought to you by:
Followblock this user Sini Ruohomaa Trusted member
Student, Ph.D. Level
Department of Computer Science, University of Helsinki
Making multi-dimensional trust decisions on inter-enterprise collaborations
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Your mailing list is currently empty.
It will build up as you send messages
and links to your peers.
Your message has been sent.
Author(s) : Sini Ruohomaa, Lea Kutvonen
Subject : Computer Science
Area : Computer Science
Language : English
Year : 2008
|Affiliations :||Department of Computer Science, University of Helsinki|
Publisher : IEEE
Pages : 873-880
Url : http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/ARES.2008.32
Doi : 10.1109/ARES.2008.32
Leave a comment
This contribution has not been reviewed yet. review?
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation to sign your evaluation:
Please select an affiliation:
Sini's Peer Evaluation activity
- 11From trading to eCommunity population: Responding to social and contractual challenges
- 6Trust Management Survey
- 5Reputation management survey
- 5Reputation Management Survey
- 4Detecting and reacting to changes in reputation flows
- 4Trust and distrust in adaptive inter-enterprise collaboration management
- 4Luottamuksenhallinta avoimissa palveluverkoissa
- 4Introducing the Common Non-Functional Ontology
- 3Making multi-dimensional trust decisions on inter-enterprise collaborations
- 3Trust and Distrust in Adaptive Inter-enterprise Collaboration Management
- 3Guarding enterprise collaborations with trust decisions – the TuBE approach
- 1Making Multi-Dimensional Trust Decisions on Inter-Enterprise Collaborations
- 1Trust management for inter-enterprise collaborations
Full Text request
Your request will be sent.
Please enter your email address to be notified
when this article becomes available