Peer Evaluation activity
This was brought to you by:
Followblock this user Matthijs A Pontier Trusted member
Post Doctorate / firstname.lastname@example.org
CAMeRA@VU University Amsterdam
A Dynamical System Modelling Approach to Gross’ Model of Emotion Regulation
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Your mailing list is currently empty.
It will build up as you send messages
and links to your peers.
Your message has been sent.
Author(s) : Bosse, T., Pontier, M., and Treur, J.
Subject : Emotion Regulation
Area : Computer Science
Language : English
Year : 2007
|Affiliations :||CAMeRA@VU University Amsterdam|
Url : http://www.few.vu.nl/~tbosse/papers/ICCM07-emotionreg-final.pdf
Leave a comment
This contribution has not been reviewed yet. review?
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation to sign your evaluation:
Please select an affiliation:
Matthijs's Peer Evaluation activity
- 62Virtual Agents for Human Communication - Emotion Regulation and Involvement-Distance Trade-Offs in Embodied Conversational Agents and Robots
- 3A Computational Model based on Gross’ Emotion Regulation Theory
- 3Robot communication - human contact with androids
- 2Silicon Coppélia: Integrating three affect-related models for establishing richer agent interaction
- 2An Affective Agent Playing Tic-Tac-Toe as Part of a Healing Environment
- 2Coppélius' Concoction: Similarity and Complementarity Among Three Affect-related Agent Models
- 2Speed Dating with an Affective Virtual Agent - Developing a Testbed for Emotion Models
- 2Comparing Three Computational Models of Affect
- 2Affective agents perceiving each other’s actions
- 2When the user is instrument to robot goals
- 2Simulating the Effects of Therapies and Traumas on Emotion Regulation
- 1Matching Skin Conductance Data to a Computational Model of Reappraisal
- 1Robot’s Experience of Another Robot: Simulation
- 1A virtual therapist that responds empathically to your answers
- 1Incorporating Emotion Regulation into Virtual Stories
- 1A Computational Model for Adaptive Emotion Regulation
- 1A Dynamical System Modelling Approach to Gross’ Model of Emotion Regulation
- PhD International Stimulation Fund, Grant Number 4 / Year 2011
- PhD Research Fund, Grant Number 3 / Year 2009
- PRIMA 2009 Student Scholarship Winner, Grant Number 2 / Year 2009
- PhD Fund, Grant Number 1 / Year 2008
Full Text request
Your request will be sent.
Please enter your email address to be notified
when this article becomes available