Peer Evaluation activity
This was brought to you by:
Followblock this user Ivan Lanese Trusted member
Computer Science Department, University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Your mailing list is currently empty.
It will build up as you send messages
and links to your peers.
Your message has been sent.
Author(s) : Mads Dam, Nikolay Diakov, Einar Broch Johnsen, Ilham Kurnia, Ivan Lanese, Arnd Poetzsch-Heffter, Davide Sangiorgi, Yannick Welsch, Peter Wong
Subject : unspecified
Area : Other
Year : 2007
|Affiliations :||Computer Science Department, University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy|
Volume : 21
Issue : 1
Pages : 50 - 51
Url : http://content.wkhealth.com/linkback/openurl?sid=WKPTLP:landingpage&an=00002800-200701000-00010
Doi : 10.1097/00002800-200701000-00010
Leave a comment
This contribution has not been reviewed yet. review?
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation to sign your evaluation:
Please select an affiliation:
Ivan's Peer Evaluation activity
- 1Executive Summary
- 1On the Expressive Power of Primitives for Compensation Handling
- 1Reversing Higher-Order Pi
- 1Dynamic Fault Handling Mechanisms for Service-Oriented Applications
- 1Disciplining Orchestration and Conversation in Service-Oriented Computing.
- 1An operational semantics for a calculus for wireless systems☆
- 1A Framework for Rule-based Dynamic Adaptation
- 1On the Expressiveness of Polyadic and Synchronous Communication in Higher-Order Process Calculi
- 1Synchronized hyperedge replacement for heterogeneous systems
- 1Programming Sagas in SOCK.
- 1Tiles for Reo (extended abstract)
- 1PRISMA: A mobile calculus with parametric synchronization
Full Text request
Your request will be sent.
Please enter your email address to be notified
when this article becomes available