Peer Evaluation activity
This was brought to you by:
Followblock this user Matthew Cook Trusted member
Institute of Neuroinformatics, University of Zurich and ETH Zurich
Visiting Associate, Caltech
University of Zurich and ETH Zurich, Institute of Neuroinformatics
BRIEF CONTRIBUTIONS A Geometric Theorem for Network Design
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Your mailing list is currently empty.
It will build up as you send messages
and links to your peers.
Your message has been sent.
Subject : unspecified
Area : Computer Science
Language : English
Doi : 10.1.1.98.2934
Leave a comment
This contribution has not been reviewed yet. review?
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation to sign your evaluation:
Please select an affiliation:
Matthew's Peer Evaluation activity
- 70Tournament sequences and Meeussen sequences, Electron
- 66It Takes Two Neurons To Ride a Bicycle
- 62The Reusable Symbol Problem
- 60Percolation in multi-hop wireless networks
- 59Programmability of Chemical Reaction Networks
- 59Self-healing Tile Assembly Model
- 55A Geometric Theorem for Approximate Disk Covering Algorithms
- 3Optimal ?-interleaving on tori
- 2A Geometric Theorem for Wireless Network Design Optimization�, http://www.paradise.caltech.edu/ ?massimo/homepage/papers/covering.ps
- 2Ad hoc wireless networks with noisy links
- 2COMBINING SELF-HEALING AND PROOFREADING IN SELF-ASSEMBLY
- 2Continuum percolation with unreliable and spread out connections
Full Text request
Your request will be sent.
Please enter your email address to be notified
when this article becomes available