Peer Evaluation activity
This was brought to you by:
Followblock this user Anthony Finkelstein
Computer Science, UCL, London
Computational Challenges of Systems Biology
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Your mailing list is currently empty.
It will build up as you send messages
and links to your peers.
Your message has been sent.
Author(s) : Anthony Finkelstein, James Hetherington, Linzhong Li, Ofer Margoninski, Peter Saffrey, Rob Seymour, Anne Warner
Area : Other
Language : English
Year : 2004
|Affiliations :||Computer Science, UCL, London|
Volume : 37
Issue : 5
Publisher : IEEE Computer Society
Pages : 26-33
Url : http://www2.computer.org/portal/web/csdl/doi/10.1109/MC.2004.1297236
Leave a comment
This contribution has not been reviewed yet. review?
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation to sign your evaluation:
Please select an affiliation:
Anthony's Peer Evaluation activity
- 2Software Engineering Experts ' Panel : The Status and Future of SBSE in the Software Engineering Community Anthony Finkelstein , Professor of Software Systems Engineering , University College London , UK . What is the
- 2A method for assessing confidence in requirements analysis
- 2Introduction to the Proceedings of the First Workshop on Software Ecosystems
- 2Modelling the Contribution Structure Underlying Requirements Relation Between Requirements Traceability & Software
- 2Studies of Software Design
- 1Foreword: 2nd Workshop email@example.com
- 1Viewpoints: A Framework for Integrating Multiple Perspectives in System Development
- 1Business Network Management as a Survival Strategy : A Tale of Two Software Ecosystems
- 1Software Engineering for Self-Adaptive Systems : A Research Road Map ( Draft Version )
- 1An Analysis of the Requirements Traceability Problem Imperial College of Science , Technology & Medicine Department of Computing , 180 Queen ' s Gate
- 1Automated Consistency Checking for Multiperspective Software Specifications
- 1Requirements reflection
- 1Ontology-based Queries over Cancer Data
- 1Requirements reflection
- 1From Requirements to Monitors by way of Aspects
- 1Workshop on multi-dimensional separation of concerns in software engineering
- 1Abstraction-Based Requirements Management
- 1AUTHOR ' S PROOF ! Relating Requirements and Architectures : A Study of Data-Grids PDF-OUTPUT
- 1PROVIDING TRANSPARENCY IN THE BUSINESS OF SOFTWARE : A MODELING TECHNIQUE FOR
- 1Contribution structures [Requirements artifacts]
- 1Requirements Negotiation for COTS-based Systems: Challenges and Open Issues
- 1Viewpoints 96
- 1INFORMATION OVERLOAD IN CANCER RESEARCH IMPROVING USABILITY BY USER INTERACTION PATTERNS
- 1Object Orientation and Web Services
- 1Requirements and Specification Exemplars
- 1Expressing the Relationships Between Multiple Bashar Nuseibeh
Full Text request
Your request will be sent.
Please enter your email address to be notified
when this article becomes available