Peer Evaluation activity
This was brought to you by:
Followblock this user Gordana Dodig Crnkovic Trusted member
Mälardalen University, School of Innovation, Design and Engineering, Computer Science Lab, Västerås, Sweden
Professional and Ethical Issues of Software Engineering Curriculum Applied in Swedish Academic Context
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Your mailing list is currently empty.
It will build up as you send messages
and links to your peers.
Your message has been sent.
Author(s) : Gordana Dodig-crnkovic, Robert Feldt
Subject : unspecified
Area : Other
Language : English
Year : 2009
|Affiliations :||Mälardalen University, School of Innovation, Design and Engineering, Computer Science Lab, Västerås, Sweden|
Url : http://swepub.kb.se/bib/swepub:oai:DiVA.org:mdh-9139?tab2=abs&language=en
Leave a comment
This contribution has not been reviewed yet. review?
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation to sign your evaluation:
Please select an affiliation:
Gordana's Peer Evaluation activity
- 5Professional Ethics in Computing and Intelligent Systems
- 3Game Ethics - Homo Ludens as a Computer Game Designer and Consumer
- 2Professional and Ethical Issues of Software Engineering Curriculum Applied in Swedish Academic Context
- 2Theory of Science
- 2Dynamics of Information as Natural Computation
- 1 A Dialogue Concerning Two World Systems: Info-Computational vs. Mechanistic
- 1Professional Ethics in Software Engineering Curricula
- 1Computing Curricula: Teaching Theory of Science to Computer Science Students
- 1Towards industrial robots with human-like moral responsibilities
- 1Scientific Methods in Computer Science
- 1WikiLeaks and Ethics of Whistle Blowing Bl i WikiLeaks
- 1Info-Computational Philosophy Of Nature: An Informational Universe With Computational Dynamics
- 1The Cybersemiotics and Info-Computationalist Research Programmes as Platforms for Knowledge Production in Organisms and Machines
- 1Biological Information Processing as Natural Computation
- 1Info-Computationalism and Philosophical Aspects of Research in Information Sciences (keynote)
- 1Computing and Philosophy Global Course
- 1Workplace Gossip and Rumor: The Information Ethics Perspective
- 1Model Validity and Semantics of Information
- 1THEORY OF SCIENCE Previous side : Concentric Rinds ( Concentric Space Filling / Regular Sphere Division ). Maurits Cornelis Escher
- FChristophe Al-Saleh, Lecturer, Université de Picardie, Amiens, France.
- FJ. Britt Holbrook, Other, Center for the Study of Interdisciplinarity, University of North Texas, School of Public Policy, Georgia Institute of Technology, Philosophy of/as Interdisciplinarity Network, Public Philosophy Network.
Full Text request
Your request will be sent.
Please enter your email address to be notified
when this article becomes available