Peer Evaluation activity
|Full text requests||1|
This was brought to you by:
Followblock this user Benjamin P Geisler Trusted member
Utility estimates for decision-analytic modeling in chronic heart failure--health states based on New York Heart Association classes and number of rehospitalizations.
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Your mailing list is currently empty.
It will build up as you send messages
and links to your peers.
Your message has been sent.
Author(s) : Alexander Göhler, Benjamin P Geisler, Jennifer M Manne, Mikhail Kosiborod, Zefeng Zhang, William S Weintraub, John A Spertus, G Scott Gazelle, Uwe Siebert, David J Cohen
Subject : unspecified
Area : Other
Language : English
Year : 2009
|Affiliations :||Independent researcher|
Volume : 12
Issue : 1
Publisher : Institute for Technology Assessment, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02114, USA. email@example.com
Pages : 185-187
Url : http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18647251
Leave a comment
This contribution has not been reviewed yet. review?
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation to sign your evaluation:
Please select an affiliation:
Benjamin's Peer Evaluation activity
- 2Use of Observation Care in US Emergency Departments, 2001 to 2008
- 1Estimates of Electronic Medical Records in U.S. Emergency Departments
- 1Decision-Analytic Models to Simulate Health Outcomes and Costs in Heart Failure
- 1Utility estimates for decision-analytic modeling in chronic heart failure--health states based on New York Heart Association classes and number of rehospitalizations.
- 1Additional factors that could improve cost-effectiveness of pharmacogenetic-guided dosing in warfarin therapy.
- 1Health state survey-derived utilities in cost-utility analysis--a call to action.
- 1Treating anemia in heart failure patients: a review of erythropoiesis-stimulating agents.
- 1Deterministic sensitivity analysis for first-order Monte Carlo simulations: a technical note.
|Full text requests||1|
- Anonymous (1)
Full Text request
Your request will be sent.
Please enter your email address to be notified
when this article becomes available