Peer Evaluation activity
This was brought to you by:
Followblock this user Brian D. Davison Trusted member
A Probabilistic Model for Personalized Tag Prediction Categories and Subject Descriptors
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Your mailing list is currently empty.
It will build up as you send messages
and links to your peers.
Your message has been sent.
Author(s) : Dawei Yin, Brian D Davison
Keywords : personalized tag prediction, social tagging, tag recommendation
Subject : unspecified
Area : Other
Language : English
Year : 2010
|Affiliations :||Lehigh University|
Pages : 959-968
Url : http://api.mendeley.com/research/probabilistic-model-personalized-tag-prediction-categories-subject-descriptors/
Leave a comment
This contribution has not been reviewed yet. review?
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation to sign your evaluation:
Please select an affiliation:
Brian's Peer Evaluation activity
- 2Award Prediction with Temporal Citation Network Analysis
- 1 Rational Control of Multi-level Stochastic Design
- 1A classification-based approach to question answering in discussion boards
- 1A split stack approach to mobility-providing performance-enhancing proxies
- 1Adversarial Information Retrieval on the Web (AIRWeb 2007)
- 1Combining agoric and genetic methods in stochastic design
- 1Detecting Semantic Cloaking on the Web
- 1Performance Comparison of Multicast Approaches in Disruption Tolerant Networks
- 1Propagating Trust and Distrust to Demote Web Spam
- 1A cautious surfer for PageRank
- 1A Probabilistic Model for Personalized Tag Prediction Categories and Subject Descriptors
- 1Capturing Page Freshness for Web Search
Full Text request
Your request will be sent.
Please enter your email address to be notified
when this article becomes available