Peer Evaluation activity
This was brought to you by:
Followblock this user Geoffrey Fox Trusted member
School of Informatics and Computing, Indiana University, Bloomington IN
A Web Services Framework for Collaboration and Videoconferencing
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Your mailing list is currently empty.
It will build up as you send messages
and links to your peers.
Your message has been sent.
Author(s) : Geoffrey Fox, Wenjun Wu, Ahmet Uyar, Hasan Bulut, Shrideep Pallickara
Subject : unspecified
Area : Other
Language : English
Year : 2003
|Affiliations :||School of Informatics and Computing, Indiana University, Bloomington IN|
Url : http://api.mendeley.com/research/a-web-services-framework-for-collaboration-and-videoconferencing/
Leave a comment
This contribution has not been reviewed yet. review?
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation to sign your evaluation:
Please select an affiliation:
Geoffrey's Peer Evaluation activity
- 2Source book of parallel computing.
- 2A Web Services Framework for Collaboration and Videoconferencing
- 1Implementing GIS Grid Services for the International Solid Earth Research Virtual Observatory
- 1Managing in Web Service Grid with Applications to Geographical Information Systems
- 1Complexity Computational Environment: Data Assimilation SERVOGrid
- 1Computing in Science & Engineering: Web Computing: Java and Grande Applications
- 1GMSME: An Architecture for Heterogeneous Collaboration with Mobile Devices
- 1HPJava: A Data Parallel Programming Alternative
- 1A Web-Services based Conference Control Framework for Heterogeneous A/V collaboration
- 1Java and Grande Applications
Full Text request
Your request will be sent.
Please enter your email address to be notified
when this article becomes available