Peer Evaluation activity
This was brought to you by:
Followblock this user Antónia Lopes Trusted member
University of Lisbon
Automating the construction of domain-specific modeling languages for object-oriented frameworks
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Your mailing list is currently empty.
It will build up as you send messages
and links to your peers.
Your message has been sent.
Author(s) : André L. Santos, Kai Koskimies, Antónia Lopes
Keywords : domain specific modeling, object oriented frameworks, software product lines
Subject : unspecified
Area : Other
Language : English
Year : 2010
|Affiliations :||University of Lisbon|
Volume : 83
Issue : 7
Publisher : Elsevier Inc.
Pages : 1078 - 1093
Url : http://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S0164121210000312
Doi : 10.1016/j.jss.2010.01.047
Leave a comment
This contribution has not been reviewed yet. review?
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation to sign your evaluation:
Please select an affiliation:
Antónia's Peer Evaluation activity
- 53One-to-many data transformations through data mappers
- 3Modelling adaptive services for distributed systems
- 3Service-Oriented Modelling of Automotive Systems
- 2A model-driven approach to variability management in product-line engineering
- 2Explicitly Involving the User in a Data Cleaning Process
- 2A mathematical semantics for architectural connectors
- 2Framework specialization aspects
- 2An abstract model of service discovery and binding
- 2AGILE: Software Architecture for Mobility.
- 2Architectural Techniques for Evolving Control Systems
Full Text request
Your request will be sent.
Please enter your email address to be notified
when this article becomes available