Peer Evaluation activity
This was brought to you by:
Followblock this user Antónia Lopes Trusted member
University of Lisbon
Modelling adaptive services for distributed systems
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Your mailing list is currently empty.
It will build up as you send messages
and links to your peers.
Your message has been sent.
Author(s) : Liliana Rosa, Antónia Lopes, Luís Rodrigues
Keywords : context awareness, distributed systems, service composition, adaptive systems
Subject : unspecified
Area : Other
Language : English
Year : 2008
|Affiliations :||University of Lisbon|
Publisher : ACM Press
City : New York, New York, USA
Pages : 2174 -
Url : http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?doid=1363686.1364206
Isbn : 9781595937537
Doi : 10.1145/1363686.1364206
Leave a comment
This contribution has not been reviewed yet. review?
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation to sign your evaluation:
Please select an affiliation:
Antónia's Peer Evaluation activity
- 53One-to-many data transformations through data mappers
- 3Modelling adaptive services for distributed systems
- 3Service-Oriented Modelling of Automotive Systems
- 2A model-driven approach to variability management in product-line engineering
- 2Explicitly Involving the User in a Data Cleaning Process
- 2A mathematical semantics for architectural connectors
- 2Framework specialization aspects
- 2An abstract model of service discovery and binding
- 2AGILE: Software Architecture for Mobility.
- 2Architectural Techniques for Evolving Control Systems
Full Text request
Your request will be sent.
Please enter your email address to be notified
when this article becomes available