Peer Evaluation activity
This was brought to you by:
Applying a Pragmatics-Based Creativity-Fostering Technique to Applying a Pragmatics-Based Creativity-Fostering Technique to Requirements Elicitation
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Your mailing list is currently empty.
It will build up as you send messages
and links to your peers.
Your message has been sent.
Author(s) : Luisa Mich, Cinzia Anesi, Daniel M Berry
Subject : unspecified
Area : Other
Language : English
Year : 2005
|Affiliations :||University of Trento|
Volume : 10
Issue : 4
Publisher : Springer
Pages : 1-43
Url : http://www.springerlink.com/index/K842413195380548.pdf
Leave a comment
This contribution has not been reviewed yet. review?
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation to sign your evaluation:
Please select an affiliation:
Luisa's Peer Evaluation activity
- 5Towards a Web 2.0 presence model for tourism destination management organizations
- 2Cerno : Light-Weight Tool Support for Semantic Annotation of Textual Documents Introduction : The Semantic Annotation Challenge
- 2Evaluating and designing Web site quality
- 1The effectiveness of an optimized EPMcreate as a creativity enhancement technique for Web site requirements elicitation
Full Text request
Your request will be sent.
Please enter your email address to be notified
when this article becomes available