Peer Evaluation activity
This was brought to you by:
Followblock this user Luis De Campos Trusted member
University of Granada, Department of Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence, Granada, Spain
Managing uncertainty in group recommending processes
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Your mailing list is currently empty.
It will build up as you send messages
and links to your peers.
Your message has been sent.
Author(s) : Luis M. Campos, Juan M. Fernández-Luna, Juan F. Huete, Miguel A. Rueda-Morales
Subject : unspecified
Area : Other
Language : English
Year : 2008
|Affiliations :||University of Granada, Department of Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence, Granada, Spain|
Volume : 19
Issue : 3
Publisher : Springer Netherlands
Pages : 207 - 242
Url : http://www.springerlink.com/index/10.1007/s11257-008-9061-1
Doi : 10.1007/s11257-008-9061-1
Leave a comment
This contribution has not been reviewed yet. review?
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation to sign your evaluation:
Please select an affiliation:
Luis's Peer Evaluation activity
- 3EUSFLAT- LFA 2005 Query Propagation in Possibilistic Information Retrieval Networks
- 2 A Scoring Function for Learning Bayesian Networks based on Mutual Information and Conditional Independence Tests
- 2Abstract A hybrid methodology for learning belief networks: BENEDICT
- 1A multilayered Bayesian network model for structured document retrieval
- 1Document Instantiation for Relevance Feedback in the Bayesian Network Retrieval Model
- 1Implementing Relevance Feedback in the Bayesian Network Retrieval Model
Full Text request
Your request will be sent.
Please enter your email address to be notified
when this article becomes available