Peer Evaluation activity
This was brought to you by:
Followblock this user Miguel A. Alonso Trusted member
Universidade da Coruña
Syntactic and pseudo-syntactic approaches for text retrieval
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Your mailing list is currently empty.
It will build up as you send messages
and links to your peers.
Your message has been sent.
Author(s) : Jesús Vilares, Carlos Gómez-rodríguez, Miguel A Alonso
Subject : unspecified
Area : Other
Language : English
Year : 2006
|Affiliations :||Universidade da Coruña|
Publisher : Open Institute of Knowledge
Pages : 2-6
Url : http://api.mendeley.com/research/syntactic-and-pseudosyntactic-approaches-for-text-retrieval/
Leave a comment
This contribution has not been reviewed yet. review?
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation to sign your evaluation:
Please select an affiliation:
Miguel's Peer Evaluation activity
- 2A New Approach to the Construction of Generalized LR Parsing Algorithms
- 2A Predictive Left-Corner Parser for Tree Adjoining Grammars Abstract
- 1A formal definition of Bottom-up Embedded Push-Down Automata and their tabulation technique
- 1A New Approach to the Construction of Generalized LR Parsing Algorithms ?
- 1A Predictive Left-Corner Parser for Tree Adjoining Grammars
- 1A redefinition of Embedded Push-Down Automata ?
Full Text request
Your request will be sent.
Please enter your email address to be notified
when this article becomes available