Peer Evaluation activity
This was brought to you by:
Followblock this user Emanuel Kulczycki
Assistant Professor / email@example.com
Institute of Philosophy, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań, Poland
Język. Rozumienie. Komunikacja
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Your mailing list is currently empty.
It will build up as you send messages
and links to your peers.
Your message has been sent.
Author(s) : Mikołaj Domaradzki, Emanuel Kulczycki, Michał Wendland
Subject : Philosophy
Area : Philosophy
Language : English
Year : 2011
|Affiliations :||Institute of Philosophy, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań, Poland|
Publisher : Wydawnictwo Naukowe Instytutu Filozofii UAM
City : Poznań
Pages : 422
Isbn : 9788370921156
Leave a comment
This contribution has not been reviewed yet. review?
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation to sign your evaluation:
Please select an affiliation:
Emanuel's Peer Evaluation activity
- FAalam Wassef, Publisher, Founder of Peer Evaluation, Galerie Conradi.
- FRobert Frodeman, Professor, Philosophy and Religion Studies, University of North Texas, Denton.
- FAndrzej Borzyszkowski, Associate Professor, Gdansk Univ., Fac. Math. Physics and Comp. Sc., Dept. Comp. Sc., Gdańsk, Poland.
- FPiotr Biler, Professor, University of Wroclaw, Mathematical Institute, Wroclaw, Poland.
- FKwasnicka Halina, Professor, Wroclaw University of Technology, Institute of Informatics, Wroclaw, Poland.
- FClement Levallois, Post Doctorate, Rotterdam School of Management, E-humanities group of the KNAW, Erasmus Studio, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Gephi Consortium.
- FGloria Origgi, Research Fellow, CNRS, Institut Nicod, Ecole Normale Supérieure, Ecole des Hautes Etudes, Paris.
- FJerzy Komorowski, Lecturer, Wroclaw, Wroclaw University, International School of Transports and Logistics in Wroclaw.
- FArtur Trzebiński, Student, Ph.D. Level, UE Poznań, Poznań University of Economics, Poland.
- FMarek Matejun, Assistant Professor, Department of Management, Technical University of Lodz, Poland.
- FPiotr Porwik, Professor, University of Silesia, Somputer Sciences Faculty, Sosnowiec, Poland.
- FAnna Turula, Assistant Professor, College of Foreign Languages Czestochowa Poland.
- Marek Matejun, Assistant Professor.
Full Text request
Your request will be sent.
Please enter your email address to be notified
when this article becomes available