Peer Evaluation activity
This was brought to you by:
Followblock this user Russell Standish Trusted member
UNSW, Maths and Stats, Sydney, Australia
Numerical evidence for divergent Burnett coefficients
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Your mailing list is currently empty.
It will build up as you send messages
and links to your peers.
Your message has been sent.
Author(s) : Russell K Standish
Subject : unspecified
Area : Other
Language : English
Year : 1999
|Affiliations :||UNSW, Maths and Stats, Sydney, Australia|
Volume : 60
Issue : 5
Pages : 5175-5178
Url : http://api.mendeley.com/research/numerical-evidence-divergent-burnett-coefficients-1/
Leave a comment
This contribution has not been reviewed yet. review?
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation to sign your evaluation:
Please select an affiliation:
Russell's Peer Evaluation activity
- 2An Ecolab Perspective on the Bedau Evolutionary Statistics
- 2Ants are not Conscious
- 2Classdesc and Graphcode: support for scientific programming in C++
- 1A New Revolution in Physics
- 1ClassdescMP: Easy MPI programming in C++
- 1Complex Systems Research on Parallel Computers
- 1Ecolab, Webworld and self-organisation
- 1EcoLab: Agent Based Modeling for C++ programmers
- Anton Eliens, Professor, University of Twente / VU University Amsterdam.
Full Text request
Your request will be sent.
Please enter your email address to be notified
when this article becomes available