Peer Evaluation activity
|Full text requests||1|
This was brought to you by:
Followblock this user Kelli Barr
Department of Philosophy and Religion Studies, University of North Texas, Denton, TX
Center for the Study of Interdisicplinarity, University of North Texas, Denton, TX
Eckerd College, St. Petersburg, FL
Research Impact: We Need Negative Metrics Too
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Your mailing list is currently empty.
It will build up as you send messages
and links to your peers.
Your message has been sent.
Author(s) : J. Britt Holbrook, Kelli Barr, Keith Brown
Subject : unspecified
Area : Computer Science
Language : English
Year : 2013
|Affiliations :||Center for the Study of Interdisicplinarity, University of North Texas, Denton, TX|
Volume : 497
Publisher : Nature Publishing Group
Pages : 439
Url : http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v497/n7450/full/497439a.html
Doi : 10.1038/497439a
Leave a comment
This contribution has not been reviewed yet. review?
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation to sign your evaluation:
Please select an affiliation:
Kelli's Peer Evaluation activity
- 738Beyond the Great Divide: Toward a Rapprochement of Science and the Humanities
- 614The Politics of Prudence; or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying About Climate Change and Love Therapeutic Nihilism
- 403Occupying Accountability: Evaluation By Whom and For What?
- 329The University, Metrics, and the Good Life
- 251Re-Engineering Ethics: Pushing Philosophy Outside of its Comfort Zone at the APPE Annual Meeting
- 2The Oxford Handbook of Interdisciplinarity
- 1New Directions in Interdisciplinarity: Broad, Deep, and Critical
- 1Research Impact: We Need Negative Metrics Too
|Full text requests||1|
Title of the work: The Role of Altmetrics and Peer Review in the Democratization of Knowledge
- Anonymous (1)
- FJ. Britt Holbrook, Other, Center for the Study of Interdisciplinarity, University of North Texas, School of Public Policy, Georgia Institute of Technology, Philosophy of/as Interdisciplinarity Network, Public Philosophy Network.
- FRobert Frodeman, Professor, Philosophy and Religion Studies, University of North Texas, Denton.
- FAdam Briggle, Professor, Assistant Professor, Department of Philosophy and Religion Studies, University of North Texas.
- FHeather Piwowar, Post Doctorate, DataONE at NESCent, Dryad data repository, University of British Columbia.
- FJason Priem, Student, Ph.D. Level, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- FGloria Origgi, Research Fellow, CNRS, Institut Nicod, Ecole Normale Supérieure, Ecole des Hautes Etudes, Paris.
- FCameron Neylon, Senior Principal Research Fellow, STFC.
- Kelli Barr, Junior professional, Department of Philosophy and Religion Studies, University of North Texas, Denton, TX.
Full Text request
Your request will be sent.
Please enter your email address to be notified
when this article becomes available